We provide therapy, evaluation, and consultation services to children, teens, adults, families, legal professionals, Courts, and organizations. Services are available in English, Spanish, and Farsi, in person in our offices or institutional settings, and remotely via telehealth.
Our experienced team of psychologists and clinical social workers have varied specialties, and use individualized evidence-based approaches to best serve the needs of each client. We have dedicated our practice to supporting the well-being and effectiveness of our clients.
To schedule an appointment, reach out to one of our professional staff directly. Each member of our staff does their own scheduling; we do not have a centralized intake/scheduling process. This ensures the confidentiality of your information. To get general information about our services, call us at 703.680.4200, or email us at [email protected]
- Therapy & Counseling Services for Adults and Children
- Psychological testing and Psycho-educational testing
- Neuropsychological Testing and Cognitive Baseline Testing
- Developmental assessments
- Forensic Psychological and Forensic Neuropsychological consultation and evaluation
Insurance: Anthem BCBS; Medicare; no Medicaid