Matthew’s Center is a non-profit, education based organization focusing on communication & social skill instruction.
Private Day School
- We provide a rich staffing ratio of 1:3 with 1:1 or 1:2 ratios available that includes related services such as Speech and Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Board Certified Behavioral Analysis.
- Each student’s curriculum is designed in accordance with their Individual Educational Plan (IEP) using a variety of research based methodologies, including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- We are devoted to teaching each student a functional communication system, daily living skills, functional academics and appropriate social skills. A behavior intervention plan is developed based on each student’s specific needs.
- Camp Adventure provides quality summer activities that are not typically available for children with special needs. Activities that spark the child’s imaginations and creativity while supporting healthy development and communication skills.
- Exciting experiences include: field trips, art experiences, books, cooking and movies related to weekly themes.