Leap Ahead offers therapy programs designed for the individualized needs of children from age 18 months to 18 years, diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related disorders.
Our trained staff are dedicated professionals with experience in language development, self-care, play and socialization skills. All of our cases are supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
We work with children throughout Northern Virginia including Prince William, Fairfax and Fauquier Counties and surrounding areas.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Verbal Behavior (VB) Therapy
- Monthly Consultations
- Collaboration among team therapists and other service providers
- IEP Development & IEP Advocacy
- School Shadowing
- Little Leaps Group Therapy
- Sensory Desensitization Programs & Toilet Training
- Develop Individualized Social Stories
- Handwriting Programs
- Parent Support
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Group Therapy Wednesdays
- Group Therapy Thursdays
Kaiser Permanente, Aetna, & Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. We are NOT a provider for Medicaid or Tricare.