Camp Free2BMe is a unique summer day camp offering social skills programming combined with recreational opportunities to children and young adults ages 13 and up.
Each week is focused on a specific skill and is learned through outings, art, music, themed activities, individual and group projects.
We practice skills out in the community three to four days per week. RAIN uses an evidence based peer to peer model in all of our programs. Peer to peer support programs and inclusion of students with ASD not only contributes to positive outcomes for the campers with ASD, but can also impact a number of outcomes for peers.
- Serving Ages 13 and Up
- Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 3 PM
- Camp is offered for 8 consecutive weeks each summer as well as Spring Break and Winter Break
- Field Trips 3 to 4 Days Per Week
- Campers Bring Lunch, Snacks Provided
- Tuition: $335/week, $100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required, $25 Registration Fee at the time of registration.
- In Person Interview Required Prior to Entrance
- Will work to increase social understanding and social thinking
- Will work to develop, fine tune and generalize social skills
- Will build and expand peer interactions and friendship behaviors
- Facilitate self-awareness, self-management and self-expression
- Encourage cooperative group skills and teamwork in a small-group setting
- Will work to develop and practice independent and cognitive skills for life-long success
- Will increase social understanding and social thinking!
- Have Fun!