- This event has passed.
Life Skills Series: Grocery Shopping for Autistic Individuals
January 27 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM$15
About this event
In this weekly webinar series CA (formerly Commonwealth Autism) will be presenting from our Life Skills Training Modules to help individuals with autism age 13+ learn independent living skills. This week, we will be discussing bedroom and bathroom cleanliness.
As teens and adults with autism begin the transition out of high school or out of the family home, they can struggle to develop the skills necessary to live independently. CA’s Independent Living Skills Courses help individuals with developmental disabilities learn the basics of what it takes to be independent. This webinar series is specifically for neurodiverse individuals and provides support and information to help individuals develop essential skills for adulthood.
There is an accompanying webinar series for parents and caregivers on Tuesdays. That series is designed to enable the caregiver/parent to offer support and encouragement to their autistic loved one through learning and achieving progress toward independence.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Training/Webinar course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- Please submit all cancellation requests no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a 90% refund of paid registration fees.
- Cancellations between 30 and 7 days prior to scheduled course are subject to a 50% refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations made within 7 days or less prior to the scheduled course will incur the full cost of registration.
- CA Human Services reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 15 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- CA Human Services is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.