- This event has passed.
ADOS-2 Spanish Introductory Training (Modules T-4); February 10th-12th, 2022
February 12 @ 4:00 AM - 1:00 PM$750
The ADOS-2 is an observational assessment used to aid in the assessment and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders across ages, developmental levels, and language skills. The second edition includes revised algorithms, a new comparison score for Modules 1-3, updated protocols with clearer administration and coding guidelines, and a new toddler module. The ADOS-2 Spanish introductory/clinical training workshop will use a lecture format and video demonstrations to introduce the basic principles of administering and scoring the Spanish ADOS-2 modules T through 4, and provide an essential step toward competence in using the Spanish ADOS-2 in everyday clinical practice or for research purposes.
Prior to attending training, you will need to have access to an ADOS-2 manual and kit. ADOS-2 kits, Spanish manuals and protocols are available through Western Psychological Services at 1-800-648-8857 or at www.wpspublish.com. Educational discounts on ADOS-2 materials are available for research use and use in training. Authors of the ADOS-2, receives royalties when people purchase these materials.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday February 10th, 2022, 7:00am to 4:00pm PST
- Friday February 11th, 2022, 7:00am to 4:00pm PST
- Saturday February 12th, 2022, 7:00am to 4:00pm PST
Cost for Attendance:
$750 (+ optional $150 CME/CEU fee)
Online (Zoom link will be sent via email)
- You will need access to a Spanish ADOS-2 manual, as well as one copy of the Spanish protocol for each module (T-4).
- ADOS-2 kits, manuals and protocols are available through Western Psychological Services at 1-800-648-8857 or at www.wpspublish.com.