- This event has passed.
Join Adaptive Recreation for a socially distance Halloween celebration. We will meet at Washington Park for a costume contest, Halloween craft, and to say hello to one another (from 6 feet away). Cloth face coverings are mandatory and costumes are strongly encouraged! Advanced tickets are required and no day of ticket sales will be available.
• Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or above, you will be asked to leave
• Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave
• Everyone in attendance must have a ticket (to include parents, guardians, group home staff) as there are only 30 tickets available for each timeslot to adhere to local safety regulations
• We will be setting up tables and chairs in roped off areas
• The person/group that you came with can sit together in an area, but you will be at least 6 feet away from other people or groups
• You must stay in your assigned area for the duration of the event
• There will be no access to restrooms
• This event is outside and will be canceled in the event of bad weather
• Guardians are required to stay during the event. Supervision is not provided.
• If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so someone on the waiting list can attend