coming soon…we will add more information about CRAAG and/or explain what this page is…
Target population: Adults who need 24/7 in-person and/or episodic supports.
Primary focus: Identify innovative housing and service strategies to meet unique needs.
Target population: Adults, with and without waivers, who wish to live independently, with supports, outside the family home.
Primary focus: Identify strategies to maximize independence through innovative housing solutions and social engagement.
Preparing for Life After High School
Target population: School-age children and adults in transition from High School (under age 22)
Primary focus: Raise awareness and provide the necessary information and
tools to plan for the future.
Each Work Group will be co-chaired by a CRAAG parent and a professional.
The Work Groups will meet monthly or as needed. These are the common goals for all the Work Groups:
• Recruit participants and assess educational needs.
• Highlight challenges, needs and opportunities.
• Clarify the waiver services available to the target population.
• Address needs of adults with and without waivers.
• Establish network of those with similar challenges and needs.
• Develop models for family-driven and public solutions.
• Identify provider gaps and advocacy needs.
• Maximize social engagement strategies to address loneliness and
CRAAG Reorganization and Work Group Proposal – April 28, 2021
Questions? Interested in joining a Work Group? Email and let us know!